About Me ☀


Hey there! I'm Gianna. I'm a high school senior looking to major in Fashion Design. Fashion has been my most passionate desire since my youth.

Before you ask, "When did you learn to sew?" or "How did you decide that you wanted to go into fashion designing?" I'll tell you! As a child, my grandmother used to make all of my Halloween costumes from scratch. From Belle to Jasmine, she was phenomenal at what she did! When I needed a costume to perform in my 5th grade school musical, The Little Mermaid, she planned on making it for me until she got sick. She sent my me and my mom the materials to make my costume and that's when I learned to sew. My mom and I learned together.

Little did I know that I'd want to dedicate my career to this. I received my very own sewing machine on my 14th birthday and have designed, sewn, and styled clothing and costumes for multiple productions each year since. 

I love what I do and I do it because it makes me happy. I try my best to keep this blog as authentic as possible, so I hope you get to know me better through my ramblings!

xxx, G

Instagram & Facebook Page: @wolfpak.woman
Professional Photography by Kristen Fontana @photographybykristen

Featured